Our pets need regular dental cleanings just like we do, so why not take this opportunity to clean up their smile and freshen their kisses in time for Valentine’s Day! And to sugar-coat it, Rocky Gorge Animal Hospital is offering tooth-riffic deals on dental cleanings!
We’re offering clients 10% off all dental services this February, so book your appointment today and save!
Make sure you let our team know during your appointment that you want to redeem our offer. The offer is limited to one use and is not valid with any other offers or promotions including wellness plans. Conditions apply. See our full Terms and Conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
Eligible Entrants Residency: United States
Special Conditions: Must be a client of Rocky Gorge Animal Hospital, Resort & Spa.
Offer Mechanism: From January 1, 2018 to February 28, 2018 clients of Rocky Gorge Animal Hospital, Resort & Spa will receive 10% off all dental services during the promotion period.
Notification Method: electronic mail (email)
Promotion Period: 12:00am (EST) January 1, 2018 to 11:59pm (EST) February 28, 2018 and as outlined in the Conditions below.
Nominated Business: Rocky Gorge Animal Hospital, 7515 Brooklyn Bridge Road, Laurel, MD 20707
Promoter Contact Number: (301) 776-7744
Conditions: Client must alert Rocky Gorge at time of an appointment of offer usage. This offer can only be used once per client and is not valid with any other coupons or offers including wellness plans. This offer is not valid on dental products.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to obtain and collect the coupons forms part of these conditions. By participating, clients agree to be bound by these conditions. Clients must comply with these conditions to be valid. For the avoidance of doubt the Schedule to these Terms & Conditions forms part of these conditions.
2. Coupons are open to Eligible Entrants.
3. To collect the coupon offers, Eligible Entrants must, adhere to the conditions during the Promotion Period.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected coupons. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible coupons will be deemed invalid. Coupons must be submitted in the manner required and received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Late coupons will not be accepted.
5. The Promotion Period commences at the Commencement Time on the Commencement Date and closes at the Close Time on the Close Date unless otherwise outlined in the conditions.
6. The coupon must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Coupons are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in the value of a coupon between the publishing date and the date the coupon is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
7. Coupons will be distributed via the Notification Method.
8. If for any reason any part of the coupon offer becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer (or part thereof) for an alternative offer of the same value, subject to any written directions made under applicable State legislation.
9. No compensation will be payable if a client (or their companions if applicable) are unable to use any element of a coupon offer for whatever reason. Any part of a coupon that is not used for any reason is forfeited and will not be substituted.
10. Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any coupon that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in coupon value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a coupon.
11. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any which corruptor affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any coupon; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to client’s or any other person’s mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
13. Right to verify: The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of coupons and reserves the right to disqualify any client for tampering with the process. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
15. Caution: any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions or any other legal obligation by a client, the client agrees to indemnify the promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
16. The Promoter collects personal information about clients to include clients in the promotion and where appropriate provide coupon offers. If the personal information requested is not provided, the client may not participate in the promotion. By participating in the promotion, each client also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of clients’ personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact clients in the future with information on special offers or provide clients with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS(Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share information with its related companies and promotional partners who may contact clients with special offers in this way. By entering the promotion, each client agrees that the Promoter may use clients’ personal information in this manner.
17. Any questions, comments or complaints from clients should be directed to the Promoter at Rocky Gorge Animal Hospital, 7515 Brooklyn Bridge Road, Laurel, MD 20707, 301-776-7744 or by fax on 301-776-1575 at the attention of the Hospital Manager.
18. Where applicable coupons are subject to the Special Conditions.
19. The Promoter is Rocky Gorge Animal Hospital, 7515 Brooklyn Bridge Road, Laurel, MD 20707, 301-776-7744.