Dr. Farnan, an Annapolis, Maryland native, has worked at Rocky Gorge since 1994. Her medical interests are focused on all aspects of canine and feline medicine and surgery. In her free time, she can be found spending time with her family, reading, skiing, and appreciating nature. Dr. Farnan has three cats and a dog named Friday.
- Spooktacular Halloween Treats
- When should you bring your pet in to a veterinarian – Immediately?
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 4
- Help, how do I get my pet to stop shedding?
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 3
- Micro-chipping and how it works
- National Immunization Awareness Month
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 2