Dr. Weilerbecame part of Rocky Gorge Animal Hospital’s team in 2010. She has an interest in emergency medicine as well as critical care; and believes compassion and use of common sense is what makes a great vet.Dr. Weiler has a dognamed Brewster and two cats named Max and Bungee – all rescues.
- When should you bring your pet in to a veterinarian – Immediately?
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 4
- Help, how do I get my pet to stop shedding?
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 3
- Micro-chipping and how it works
- National Immunization Awareness Month
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 2
- Pet Summer Watch Outs