Dr. Bricker, a Litchfield, Connecticut native,joined the Rocky Gorge family in 2012. He specializes in emergency medicine and is our go to for exotic animal care. Dr. Bricker enjoys hikes, photography, gardening, and working with conservationists and rescuers. His family has a cat – Izzy, two frogs – Bill and Ted, a gecko – Spike, two skunks – Juan and Andy, and a dog – Ivy.
- Spooktacular Halloween Treats
- When should you bring your pet in to a veterinarian – Immediately?
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 4
- Help, how do I get my pet to stop shedding?
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 3
- Micro-chipping and how it works
- National Immunization Awareness Month
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 2