Dr. Bricker, a Litchfield, Connecticut native,joined the Rocky Gorge family in 2012. He specializes in emergency medicine and is our go to for exotic animal care. Dr. Bricker enjoys hikes, photography, gardening, and working with conservationists and rescuers. His family has a cat – Izzy, two frogs – Bill and Ted, a gecko – Spike, two skunks – Juan and Andy, and a dog – Ivy.
- The Chronicles of Wilson – Toddler Pup
- Spring is coming… Are you and your pet ready?
- valentines pet dangers
- NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS FOR YOUR PET
- 5 Tips To Care For Your Pet In Winter
- Think Twice Before Giving A Pet As A Present
- 8 Holiday Treats To Keep Away From Pets
- What To Look Out For As Your Pet Ages