Dr. Morris, a Texas native, has been with the Rocky Gorge team since 1979. Her surgical expertise is extraordinary, and she dedicates her time to animal care both in and outside the hospital. Dr. Morris has more than twenty horses, three Dobermans, three cats, six geese, and two white doves – that’s quite a crew!
- When should you bring your pet in to a veterinarian – Immediately?
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 4
- Help, how do I get my pet to stop shedding?
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 3
- Micro-chipping and how it works
- National Immunization Awareness Month
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 2
- Pet Summer Watch Outs