Dr. Appelbaum, a West Laurel native,truly grew up at Rocky Gorge. Her family has come here for veterinary care her whole life, and she’s worked with us both before and after obtaining her veterinary degree. Dr. Appelbaum’s areas of interest are internal medicine, dermatology and ultrasound.She has one dog named Hobbes.
- When should you bring your pet in to a veterinarian – Immediately?
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 4
- Help, how do I get my pet to stop shedding?
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 3
- Micro-chipping and how it works
- National Immunization Awareness Month
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 2
- Pet Summer Watch Outs