Dr. Pasekoff, a Miami, Florida native, joined the Rocky Gorge team in 2002. Her medical interests are focused on all aspects of canine and feline primary care. In her spare time Dr. Pasekoff enjoys reading, music, and spending time with her family. She has three dogs– Darby, Zero and Emerson.
- When should you bring your pet in to a veterinarian – Immediately?
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 4
- Help, how do I get my pet to stop shedding?
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 3
- Micro-chipping and how it works
- National Immunization Awareness Month
- Rocky Gorge Paw’dcast – Episode 2
- Pet Summer Watch Outs